Our long standing client undertook an initiative to offshore product development to their offices in Belgrade, Serbia. Expectations arose upon implementing a curriculum in order to foster talent and technical experts.
Our undertaking boiled down to three main objectives;
1. Recruitment and onboarding of technical resource, with the expectation of at least 20 resources.
2. Training and reporting resource on the product, technical capabilities and alternative investment sector.
3. Establish operating model with global client-facing offices.
- Develop a training curriculum and assessment for technical resources.
- Establish operating model and communication with the clients global offices.
- Share technical expertise and product knowledge with new resources.
- Produce technical documentation to assist in training new clients.
Our expertise with the platform is unrivalled. This is acknowledged internally both by the vendor and also by our long-standing client relationship. Having a great deal of experience with report development made us well placed to pass on best practice techniques, ensuring continued efficiency. With the access to a wealth of technical documentation and resources regarding the application, the new resources were able to build a solid foundation of knowledge which will ensure the continuation of our practices and ethos. Finally, the Guru Network has also allowed the resources to share any knowledge they feel has been particularly significant with a wide audience.
- Maja (?)