it|venture guru network for eFront Users
it|venture guru network for eFront platforms: The target audience will be for technical users of the eFront's systems, system administrators, report builders, database administrators and solution architects. However, for firms without dedicated IT resources, the network will also benefit other users who may act as their firm’s system owner.
We have two guru networks for users of eFront’s FrontInvest and PEO (formerly FrontGP) platforms. Each designed with their respective engine rooms” in mind, offering insights, hints and tips, best practice, and a useful channel of communication for product developments.
As official partners of eFront, it|venture aim to apply our nearly 20 years’ combined experience of working with the eFront product and spread this to the growing eFront community.
The guru community is exclusively for eFront clients and their technical staff.
- Free membership for participating members
- Inclusion on group eFront Invest / eFront VC guru community mailing list.
- Dedicated wiki and noticeboard (in development)
- Guru workshops and webinars to discuss technical topics and best practices
- Knowledge sharing with like-minded users of eFront
- Access to frequent it|venture insights, tips and advice
Invitation to technical focus workshops
TOPICS OF INTEREST
The agenda of the workshops and webinars will be guided by the community.
We have canvassed some initial topics of discussion from our network of technical users which include:
- Reporting and dashboard development
- Reporting strategy and data warehouse development
- Data interfaces with other systems and sources
- Best practice techniques
- Data model training
- Customisation and scripting
If you have any questions or queries regarding the it|venture guru network please email firstname.lastname@example.org